We welcome new members – Join the Family![ci-button url=”https://www.tosaq.com.au/membership-account/membership-levels/” bg_color=”#00a7fa” size=”large” corners=”border-radius: 10px”]Join / Renew Online Here[/ci-button]
Our supporters are the musical heart and soul of TOSAQ, influencing and providing essential support for everything we do. You can come closer to the action with a 12 month TOSAQ Membership.
Our members are a mixture of professional musicians, music lovers, couples and families, from all walks of life from school students through to business professionals, musicians and retirees, who attend concerts throughout the year by touring overseas and national artists. We also host regular visits to other organ venues.
Benefits of Membership
- Up to 20% off all tickets to major concert events*
- Monthly newsletter “Tibia” (approx. 14 colour pages) detailing upcoming events, reviews and news around the globe
- Advance notice to concerts – see our What’s On page.
- Complimentary drinks on arrival for each concert and afternoon tea
- Personal practice time on The Christie (with tuition available) or volunteer as part of the tuning and maintenance or concert preparation teams
*Special events may be subject to a price variation
[ci-button url=”https://www.tosaq.com.au/membership-account/membership-levels/” bg_color=”#00a7fa” size=”large” corners=”border-radius: 10px”]Join / Renew Online Here[/ci-button]
or download 2020 Membership Application / Renewal Form PDF
Membership Application 2020
Membership will be granted by the TOSAQ management committee upon receipt of an online or written application and payment. The only qualification for membership is a genuine interest in the theatre pipe organ as a means of entertainment.
- Singles (16 Years and over) – $35 a year
- Double (Couple) – $60 a year
- Junior (15 Years and under) – FREE
- Long Distance Single Membership – $30 a year
Some of our members cannot play an instrument, some are interested in the technical aspects of theatre pipe organ or digital (virtual) organs, but all are attracted by the sonorous and varied tones of the Theatre Organ.
The TOSAQ 2020 Membership Application Form
Download and print the Application / Renewal Form, complete details and post with payment to The Secretary at the below address.
TOSA Qld. Div. Inc.
51 Princess Street
Mitchelton QLD. 4053
- Cheques and Money Orders must be made payable to “Theatre Organ Society of Australia – Qld Divn Inc”
- Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) details on the application form in lieu of a cheque or money order
- Online applications (using the link above) do not require a separate written application / renewal form
Our Vision is unlimited, but our funding is not. Your support is vital to ensure we can continue to support emerging organists and ensure our magnificent Christie Cinema Pipe Organ allows audiences a glimpse back through time, into the jazzy, carefree nights of the golden age of cinema. If you would like to donate please pay with PayPal below.
Donations of $2 or more are tax-deductible. The Theatre Organ Society of Australia Queensland Division Public Fund is a tax-deductible fund listed on the Australian Government’s Register of Cultural Organisations maintained under Subdivision 30-B of the Income Tax Assessment Act 1997. An official tax-deductible receipt will be issued for all donations.