We welcome new members – Join the Family!
Our supporters are the musical heart and soul of TOSAQ, influencing and providing essential support for everything we do. You can come closer to the action with a 12 month TOSAQ Membership.
Our members are a mixture of professional musicians, music lovers, couples and families, from all walks of life from school students through to business professionals, musicians and retirees, who attend concerts throughout the year by touring overseas and national artists. We also host regular visits to other organ venues.
Benefits of Membership
- Up to 20% off all tickets to major concert events*
- Monthly newsletter “Tibia” (approx. 14 colour pages) detailing upcoming events, reviews and news around the globe
- Advance notice to concerts – see our What’s On page.
- Complimentary drinks on arrival for each concert and afternoon tea
- Personal practice time on The Christie (with tuition available) or volunteer as part of the tuning and maintenance or concert preparation teams
*Special events may be subject to a price variation
or download 2022 Membership Application / Renewal Form PDF
The TOSAQ 2022 Membership Application Form
Download and print the Application / Renewal Form, complete details and post with payment to The Secretary at the below address.
The Secretary – TOSAQ
P.O. Box 1313
- Cheques and Money Orders must be made payable to “Theatre Organ Society of Australia – Qld Divn Inc”
- Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) details on the application form in lieu of a cheque or money order
- Online applications (using the link above) do not require a separate written application / renewal form
Our Vision is unlimited, but our funding is not. Your support is vital to ensure we can continue to support emerging organists and ensure our magnificent Christie Cinema Pipe Organ allows audiences a glimpse back through time, into the jazzy, carefree nights of the golden age of cinema. If you would like to donate please pay with PayPal below.
Donations of $2 or more are tax-deductible. The Theatre Organ Society of Australia Queensland Division Public Fund is a tax-deductible fund listed on the Australian Government’s Register of Cultural Organisations maintained under Subdivision 30-B of the Income Tax Assessment Act 1997. An official tax-deductible receipt will be issued for all donations.